Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Member Feedback » Good Guy Feedback Thread
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #35591 is a reply to message #35562] Sat, 10 January 2015 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

Fishcoho;
Just bought some brass from Scott. It was very good deal; he shipped the brass before I could get him a money order sent out. Got the brass and it was just as promised. Sealed in the factory bags. Look forward to dealing with him again, should the occation arise. Thanks Scott.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #35748 is a reply to message #35591] Thu, 15 January 2015 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TScottW99 is currently offline  TScottW99
Novice Contributor

Sunnysmarine,

I just bought a .280Rem Encore barrel from Sunnysmarine. I couldn't be happier, item as described, fast shipping and packaged better than I've ever seen.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #35763 is a reply to message #35748] Fri, 16 January 2015 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sunnysmarine is currently offline  sunnysmarine
It feels good to be apart of a community that is as honest as one would hope our entire country should be, Thank you to all who I have purchased from and sold to, Sunny
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #35981 is a reply to message #3753] Fri, 23 January 2015 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colbry39 is currently offline  colbry39
Novice Contributor
Just did a deal with vthunter12. Great to deal with and FAST payer. One of the best.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #36019 is a reply to message #35981] Sat, 24 January 2015 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cajuntec is currently offline  cajuntec
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
I just bought a set of dies from Roger (pinecone). Very professionally done - excellent packaging, rapid shipping, and dies were in better shape than advertised. Very happy with my purchase from him, and would definitely recommend him as a great seller. Thanks Roger!
All the best,
Glenn

If at first you don't succeed... buy newer / better equipment!
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #36091 is a reply to message #36019] Tue, 27 January 2015 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jamesgammel is currently offline  jamesgammel
Top Contributor
Sold a complete G-1 C-B Hammer to Twitch24. Check and Hammer reached each other the same day. Good for his word. Thanks Sam.

Jim
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #36112 is a reply to message #36091] Tue, 27 January 2015 19:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BBHunter is currently offline  BBHunter
Novice Contributor
Since joining the site after getting the ailment the we all seem to have, I have purchased from oneshothunter and gendoc, sold to Elkhound and rogbarrier, all have been excellent to deal with.

Tim
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #36122 is a reply to message #36112] Tue, 27 January 2015 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kimbo
Forum Regular
kudos to "JohnJackson". Had a great transaction with John, although a newbie to this forum - he is good to go!!

Thanks John. Hope to do business again.

Best regards,

Kimbo
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #36217 is a reply to message #36122] Fri, 30 January 2015 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Twitch24 is currently offline  Twitch24
Forum Newbie
I purchased a part for a Contender from James Gammel. Jim shipped the part before payment was received. When i received the part it was as Jim described, new. Great guy to deal with. Jim is very knowledgeable on the older Contenders and is willing to share with others. Great guy. Thanks Jim! Twitch24
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #36527 is a reply to message #36217] Fri, 06 February 2015 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

Just finished my part of a deal with GR8hunter. Quick to pay and very understanding that I did not feel up to packageing and shipping his product. Got his package off today and think he will be very proud. Thanks Gary for understanding and also the quick payment. Hope to do business with you again soon.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #36530 is a reply to message #36527] Fri, 06 February 2015 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cajuntec is currently offline  cajuntec
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
Once again, a wonderful experience purchasing from Jim Gammel. My Contender pistol is now complete! Now we just have to get the part behind the pistol knowledgeable and calibrated, and then I can shoot it. Smile Thanks Jim!
All the best,
Glenn

If at first you don't succeed... buy newer / better equipment!
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #36559 is a reply to message #36530] Sat, 07 February 2015 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jamesgammel is currently offline  jamesgammel
Top Contributor
Smile AND, again Glenn (Cajuntec) had payment (and a little extra) sent quickly. Hope he and his project works out well for him. Thanks Glenn Smile

Jim
Next Topic: Notice regarding feedback
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:30:20 EDT 2024