Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Member Feedback » Good Guy Feedback Thread
icon14.gif  Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #36562 is a reply to message #36559] Sat, 07 February 2015 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jamesgammel is currently offline  jamesgammel
Top Contributor
Sold a Pachy G-1 Gripper grip to Alaska Dave. Very quick on sending the payment, a Wally World gift card. Thanks Dave, hope it helps with your wrists. Sorry I didn't have a Pachy forend for you as well.
Jim
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #36940 is a reply to message #3753] Thu, 19 February 2015 19:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
captaincaveman is currently offline  captaincaveman
Novice Contributor
great deal with cball...shipped same day...would deal with him again in a heartbeat
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #36984 is a reply to message #36940] Sat, 21 February 2015 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

Sold a Encore barrel to Cusman1939. Very quick to pay and good to deal. Would deal with him again anytime. Very Happy

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #37008 is a reply to message #36984] Sat, 21 February 2015 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kimbo
Forum Regular
Had another great transaction with "TCShooter". Looking forward to my next dealing. Good bones in my book.

Best regards,

Kimbo
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #37145 is a reply to message #3753] Wed, 25 February 2015 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stacyleegabbard is currently offline  stacyleegabbard
Novice Contributor
I just made a transaction with rt50blaster. He is great to deal with and would definitely deal with him again.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #37184 is a reply to message #3753] Thu, 26 February 2015 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dtalbot is currently offline  dtalbot
MAGSHOOTER300 - great to deal with.
Accurate description, carefully packed, quickly shipped!
http://www.encoreclassifieds.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&t h=12678&start=0&
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #37231 is a reply to message #37184] Fri, 27 February 2015 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cajuntec is currently offline  cajuntec
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
colbry39 - excellent deal. Got the .40 brass very quickly. Good packaging as well. Thanks!

jamesgammel - as always - another excellent deal. Jon and I split up the .30 Herrett brass today, and the dovetail locks showed up as well. Thank you!

All the best,
Glenn

If at first you don't succeed... buy newer / better equipment!
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #37289 is a reply to message #37231] Sun, 01 March 2015 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top Contributor
Glenn (cajuntec) was up to his usual shenanigans by getting payment off real quick for both the brass and barrel locks. Thanks Glenn, have fun with the new "toys".
Jim
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #37290 is a reply to message #37289] Sun, 01 March 2015 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top Contributor
Sold a couple pair of scope rings to Jimmy (gemihur) and he really got payment out quickly. Now, can anyone tell me: Is that government printed stuff supposed to make your hands greenish grey?
Shocked Shocked Laughing Embarassed
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #37297 is a reply to message #37290] Sun, 01 March 2015 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomtender is currently offline  Thomtender
Novice Contributor
James I spent mine from him already. Its Good Laughing Laughing Thomtender
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #37307 is a reply to message #37297] Sun, 01 March 2015 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top Contributor
As usual, I sold a 17Rem super 14 barrel to mrmurl and he again had to be a total screw-up and do everythig PERFECT, cheating me out of the opportunity to have a complaint about him.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #37319 is a reply to message #37307] Mon, 02 March 2015 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

I do have a complaint about James; he told me it would be here on Saturday, well that was wrong, did not come until this morning. As far as packing a barrel for shipment he does a good job. So good in fact that I have crushed up packing peanuts all over the house now.

Good job James. Will be talking to you. I heartily recommend James. He is a genuine good guy and great to deal with. Thanks.

PS; I guess he really can't help what the post office does. This barrel came to MO. Then went to Tenn. and then back to MO and to me. Not sure of their routing but it is what it is.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Next Topic: Notice regarding feedback
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:47:07 EDT 2024