1) WTS = Want to Sell, WTB = Want to Buy, WTT = Want to Trade. Please use the appropriate one in the title of your advertisement.
2) Locked threads mean the item has been sold or removed from being for sale. When you sell your item, please reply with "Sold" or "Sold Pending Payment", or something similar so we know to lock the post. Please do not use the report function to accomplish this. The report function is for abuse, spam, language, and those sort of violations.
3) Please place items in appropriate sections - barrels, frames, stocks and forearms and optics have designated sections; whole firearms go into the frames section for the appropriate weapon (Encore / Contender); scope bases go in the parts section for the appropriate weapon (Encore / Contender); scope rings are general, so put them in optics and other stuff
4) ALL items placed for sale on the forums MUST have a price clearly listed (unless it is a WTT or WTB ad). Ad's posted without an asking price will be deleted. This includes "what's it worth?" posts in any area of the forum. Please research prices by looking at ads here and elsewhere, as "what's it worth?" posts will be deleted.
5) By using this forum automatically assumes that you agree to follow all Federal, State and local laws concerning firearms sales. If you do not agree, please leave immediately.
6) Please check the date before you reply to an ad. If it's older than 3 months, it would be best to contact the person via PM or email before responding to the ad.
7) Be polite. Rude behavior will not be tolerated. If someone doesn't respond to your posting, let it be. Don't get annoyed and post rudely because you are upset.
8) Do not hijack others ads. If you want the same item, or you are selling a similar item, make your own original post for that item.
9) No selling for others. If you are selling an item, you must be the owner, legally able to sell that item. Same goes for buying for others. All communication should be between forum members only.
10) Be sure you want to sell the item BEFORE you post. No "testing the waters". Be sure of your pricing. If you post it for sale, reply to people who want to buy in public. Non-servicing of ads (answering questions / offers) within one week will result in the ad being locked. If you don't plan on visiting this site to answer questions / service your ad, please do not offer it for sale.
11) Please don't argue with the moderator's decisions. They police this site to ensure compliance with the rules.
12) Please keep all non-buying conversations out of the Classifieds sections. If you are considering buying, questions about the item are fine. If you aren't buying, please don't engage in conversation about the item for sale. Use email or PM's for all non-buying conversations.