Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Product and Vendor Feedback » Smith & Wesson Customer Service
Smith & Wesson Customer Service [message #32921] Thu, 28 August 2014 09:03 Go to previous message
HiPlainsDrifter is currently offline  HiPlainsDrifter
Forum Newbie
Smith & Wesson Customer Service has been a nightmare for me.

I sent my 2.5x-7x recoil proof pistol scope pistol scope at my expense to Thompson Center Arms (now Smith and Wesson) as instructed by their customer service for repair. But 2 weeks after receiving my scope, they informed me that they no longer repaired this scope. They checked their inventory and after another 3 months had passed, they informed me that they did not have any replacement scopes in inventory and that they had discontinued this scope.

I asked them to return my scope with the hope that I could eventually find someone else to repair it. They told me that my scope had been "processed" and could not be returned to me. I told them I would accept a comparable scope, such as the Nikon Force XR Handgun Scope 2.5-8X 28, or $297.99 to enable me to buy a replacement scope. They refused these alternatives. Instead, they offered to give me one of their muzzleloader rifle scopes, something I have no use for and which I refused to accept as a replacement.

After receiving my scope nearly five months ago they have failed to repair, replace or even return my scope. I can not imagine worse customer service.

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Weaver
Next Topic: DNZ mounts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 22:01:06 EDT 2024