Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Product and Vendor Feedback » Whats going on at Burris ?? (Miffed)
Re: Whats going on at Burris ?? [message #38651 is a reply to message #38562] Thu, 25 June 2015 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
pinecone is currently offline  pinecone
I am finally squared up with Burris. I finally got fed up with E-mails and made a Phone call to Burris Customer Service. I was put in touch with a very nice young lady and when I explained my dilemma (17 weeks no scope repair or replacement) she said she would find out what was going on. She came back on the line promptly and said I was # 148 out of 150 waiting for replacement of that particular scope (Fullfield) and they would have a scope to me before Fall and that it should have been explained to me rather than "checks in the mail" E-mails. To make a short story longer, I told her that the wait was unacceptable. She said they had 3x9 timberline scopes available. I said that was acceptable, 3 days later I had one on my door step. I have never talked to anyone that has a timberline so I don't know how good they are. I do know in todays dollars it cost is more than my old fullfield. So I'm satisfied and pleased that at least one Burris Employee had the drive to solve the problem. "Faith Restored"

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon8.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Choate Machine - The quality has dropped
Next Topic: Ed's Contenders and Encores
Goto Forum: