Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » Katahdin flex tech
Re: Katahdin flex tech [message #44261 is a reply to message #44253] Thu, 10 May 2018 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
luvmyencore is currently offline  luvmyencore
Forum Newbie
Geo158 wrote on Wed, 09 May 2018 12:31
Contact Haus of Arms They have special bolts for the muzzle loader forearm so you can use it on a rifle. They are good people to do business with.

Is that right? I've never heard of them. Smile Seriously, they own/sponsor this forum.

I am a newbie here, but I've been an an Encore owner since 1998 when I read about them on accuratereloading.com forum and was impressed by the excitement over the "new" stainless Encore muzzleloader. I bought one with a very low serial number for less than $375 total including FFL fee and I was hooked. Every person I hunted with complimented me on the looks and the accuracy of the gun, and for good reason.

I would like to extend my gratitude to Marty and Co. for all they do, as this is the best thing going in the exploding interest of the T/C Contender/Encore system, and the really nice firearms they are offering in the myriad of accessories they offer. Thanks again fella's, as this will be a very busy time for the interest of the single shot systems I believe coming from TC.

Thanks again. Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Great Find
Next Topic: G1 pistol suppressed what caliber
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 02:06:49 EDT 2024