Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » WTB: T/C Encore Frame Pre-S&W (Encore Frames)
icon2.gif  WTB: T/C Encore Frame Pre-S&W [message #46569] Fri, 19 March 2021 10:21
PickledOnions is currently offline  PickledOnions
Forum Newbie
To make a long story short, I "accidently" purchased a T/C Encore post-S&W 28" fluted barrel when I was pressed for time looking for a new barrel for my Remington 700 chambered in 7mm. I have zero break-action experience and plenty of bolt-action experience. Judging from the little research I've done, it seems that these guns are pretty decent IF you buy the right one that's had some work to it and/or has the right components to shoot sub-2" at 200 yards. Apparently the new frames are junk and the old frames are gold, so I'm testing the waters to see if anyone has any form of pre-S&W Encore frame.

I do not care about the condition, finish, etc. since I have guns in my collection that are a hodge-podge of parts. If you have any leads or information that could help me out here, that'd be appreciated. I will only use FedEx shipped to my FFL of choice. If this is an issue then please refrain from commenting. Thank you.

Read Message icon2.gif
Previous Topic: WTB: 300 blackout SS barrel 16"
Next Topic: WTS Custom Encore rifle, $900.00
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:17:25 EDT 2024