Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Product and Vendor Feedback » Bushnell Customer Service ( or lack of )
icon13.gif  Bushnell Customer Service ( or lack of ) [message #11223] Mon, 21 May 2012 16:58 Go to previous message
txbowhunter31 is currently offline  txbowhunter31
Sometime back I bought an Onix 400 GPS.
This is the model with XM radio and weather built in.Well after a long battle trying to get an XM subscription for this unit I could never get it hooked up Bushnell blamed XM and XM blamed Bushnell The only reason I kept this GPS was the ability to download satellite maps from the Bushnell website.
Now I move to a new region and want to download new maps for... hunting and fishing locations and find out as of 2-1-12
Bushnell no longer has maps for this expensive GPS thats only real use was the satellite maps. And they made sure no other maps could be loaded on this unit. Making this GPS completely useless!!

This is the message I sent to Bushnell Customer Service.

I have a 400$ gps that I can no longer load satellite maps on wich was my reason in buying your product in the first place.
What am I supposed to do with this now?
I have been buying a lot of your products over the years (rangefinders,scopes etc.)
If I have thrown my money away on this gps I will find another company to give my money to in the future.
Sincerely upset,

This is the response I got from Customer Service.

Thank you for contacting Bushnell Customer Support.

While we are still providing warranty service for Onix GPS we are no longer offering new maps , we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Any maps already downloaded to your PC or unit will still function. If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again via email at CustomerSupport@Bushnell.com.

We appreciate your business. Thank you.

Please do not reply to this message.

Bushnell Customer Service

1-800-423-3537

Thank you.

Too bad Nikon doesn't make a GPS because I will be buying my optics from them in the future

Read Message icon13.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Mid South Shooters Supply
Next Topic: Bellm Kits
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 06:00:53 EDT 2024