Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Product and Vendor Feedback » Bad Vendor "Personal Choice Outfitters" PCO
Bad Vendor "Personal Choice Outfitters" PCO [message #19526] Mon, 11 February 2013 12:27 Go to previous message
WV338 is currently offline  WV338
Forum Regular
Forum Moderator
I placed an order with these people in November. They charged my credit card but never shipped the merchandise. When I called to find out why it hadn't shipped they said that it came in damaged and it would be replaced within a week. After a month I tried to contact them again and after numerous phone messages and emails I finally reached someone on January 8th and they said that they can't get the product any time soon. I asked them to credit my credit card which they said they would but nothing happened. I received a refund confirmation but still no activity on my credit card. I have tried more phone calls but no one answers and emails say they are busy with the high influx of orders. I have filled a complaint with my credit card company and they are going to back charge them.
With my experience with PCO I would not recommend them for any business.

Whisper Ventures
355th TFW

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message