Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Reloading » Not sure if this belongs here (shipping primed brass)
Not sure if this belongs here [message #23384] Wed, 24 July 2013 21:12 Go to previous message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

Or in the discussion section; I have several rounds of 300 Win Mag ammo that I inherited from my cousin. I do not have a 300 nor do I intend to get one. My question is; what is the rules for shipping primed ammo? I have no idea what the charge weight would be or what powder is used. I plan on pulling the bullets from the brass and dumping the powder in maw's flower garden. I see no need to waste the primers, and besides I don't like to deprime live primers anyway. I also have a pretty large amount of fired brass. I do not know how many times any of the brass has been loaded or fired. How is the best way to sell this 20, 50, or 100 at a time. I think all together there will be over 200 pieces. I will also have some, 220 swift brass, that I don't need either. I have a 22-250 already and don't need a 220 just because I have some brass (although that is a good excuse). Could you guys give me some guidence on selling and shipping the brass and bullets.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: "Any Shot You Want"
Next Topic: 375 JDJ load data