Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Product and Vendor Feedback » Tony's Forends and Grips
icon14.gif  Tony's Forends and Grips [message #27365] Sun, 12 January 2014 09:32 Go to previous message
kc2htv is currently offline  kc2htv
Forum Regular
I just received my second set of custom furniture from Dr.Tony, WOW! Tony is like a fine wine. He just keeps getting better with time if that is possible. His detail is perfect, and his knowlege of what will look good is second to none. Time frame for a custom set is what I would expect of a Master Craftsman. His prices are outstanding. His shipping is always a perfect delivery, and the pieces are individually wraped in soft cloth to protect the finish. My fit is perfect, which is difficult at best, as I have a small grip. Measuring to the individual finger really paid off for my shooting on the range. With a superb LOP and drop, my eyes aquire the target with ease. Like the differance of using a house bowling ball vice one that was custom drilled to your hand.
This set is for my Tender, done in Fiddleback Maple, and has a walnut nose cap on the forend. The grip was offset with a walnut thumb rest and grip cap. Truly stunning. I have added both a pic of my Encore pro hunter thumb hole set in walnut as well as the pistol set.
If you are not in a hurry, and want a cusom stock or grip set, give Tony a go. You will not be disapointed.
Rick

index.php?t=getfile&id=4379&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=4380&private=0

The barter system is alive and well, but the learning curve can be painful.

Certified NYS Hunter Safety Instructor.
Certified NYS Bow Hunter Safety Instructor.

Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: TC Customer Service